Cold Pressed Sesame Oil (It comes with glass bottle)
For thousands of years in India, sesame oil has found many uses, let's look at some of the ways in which sesame oil has been in use in India.
- Sesame Oil contains an antioxidant which has huge potential as an anti-ageing cream because it helps in keeping the skin cells rejuvenated and healthy
- Our ancestors somehow knew about the anti-bacterial benefits of sesame oil and hence it was used for a massage before sleeping which will protect the skin from any kinds of infections
- Sesame oil is like the Indian counterpart of Olive Oil and it lends a distinct flavor to your dishes
- Sesame oil is used as a natural preservative in pickles due to its natural antimicrobial properties
For lighting lamps:
- Lighting a ghee lamp is the most auspicious but after ghee sesame oil is considered to be the most sacred oil to light a lamp with